• Welcome to 718 EV Forum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, Macanevowners or Cayenneevforum, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on any of those sites as of August 5, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Recent content by babylou66

  1. 718 EV Boxster Electric spotted charging at Tesla Supercharger in California

    Why is Porsche running these prototypes around the urban area of SoCal? Does not seem to be an area suited for testing. Not hot, not cold, not high elevation, not a proving ground, not Nurburg. Is this an attempt to keep us a bit engaged by allowing these spy shots?
  2. Tesla Roadster

    Anyone considering the Tesla Roadster? I wired my deposit today. It's refundable so I figured WTH. Would still prefer a convertible so I think the Boxster EV is more likely the winner. There's A LOT of pros and cons for Tesla and Porsche.
  3. 718 Cayman EV also nearly fully uncovered + video

    That is correct and in my opinion a poor tradeoff. How many Porsche buyers are truly driving their vehicles on the track? I would doubt it is as high as 1% and even amongst that group the track time is minimal compared to public road time. I would much rather have the vehicle optimized for...
  4. 718 Cayman EV also nearly fully uncovered + video

    No sir. Damn near every other EV manages the same cooling needs, sometimes much more, with a single central inlet that allows the heat exchangers to be placed further back. Extremely powerful EV's like Tesla Model S Plaid, Lucid Air Sapphire, etc.
  5. 718 Cayman EV also nearly fully uncovered + video

    I wish Porsche would abandon the dual independent heat exchangers in front of the front tires. An EV does not need that amount of cooling area. This tack adds needless length, weight, cost and aero drag to the vehicle, while reducing reliability.
  6. 718 EV Boxster now 99% uncovered / uncamouflaged (as of Sept 10)

    Maybe on a Tesla Roadster that is supposedly to be unveiled in 15 days.
Top