Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
⚡️ Macan EV Forum
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
??? Sites
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to 718 EV Forum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, Macanevowners or Cayenneevforum, then you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on any of those sites as of
August 5, 2026 or earlier
, then you can login here with the same username and password.
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
obiwan's latest activity
obiwan
replied to the thread
718 Cayman EV also nearly fully uncovered + video
.
Thanks for the response. I think we’re actually in a surprising amount of agreement. I obviously can’t argue with a straight face that...
Wednesday at 10:50 AM
obiwan
replied to the thread
718 Cayman EV also nearly fully uncovered + video
.
I had a lot of fun driving mine. Yes, there was a lot of recharging but I made it work. This opinion seems kind of gatekeeping. The...
Sep 23, 2026
obiwan
replied to the thread
718 Cayman EV also nearly fully uncovered + video
.
I’ve taken/will continue to take my Taycan to the track. A 718 EV will be even more fun. I don’t know how much more reliable my car...
Sep 20, 2026
Members
Top