• Welcome to 718 EV Forum! If you're joining us from Taycanforum, Macanevowners or Cayenneevforum, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on any of those sites as of August 5, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Alpine A110 EV

chun

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
8
Messages
50
Reaction score
30
Location
Switzerland
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020, Cayman GT4
Country flag


The mule is shown at 4:05. Mid "engine" mounted battery

The final version seem to have a more 911 like shape, compared to the gen2 a110 / the mule for the ev, where roof line was cutting of strangely.
 

tommythorn

Member
First Name
Tommy
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Location
California, USA
Vehicles
2025 Lotus Emira V6, 2025 Porsche Macan EV, 2014 Tesla Model S P85DL
Country flag
Yeah, I've been following this for over a year and I _really_ liked the mule so I'm worried about the changes. Not that I should worry as this car's availability in USA is somewhat dubious under the current administration.

The $100k question: will it be a better car than the 718 EV?
 

DexD

Member
First Name
Declan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Ireland
Vehicles
Taycan 93KW, Mk 2 VW GTi, Fiat X 1/9 Lido
Country flag
interesting that they’re splitting the battery pack- Porsche won’t do that so Alpine may have a capacity/ range advantage as a result
 
 
Top